Cristina ConatiUniversity of British Columbia
- Applying a Framework for Student Modeling in Exploratory Learning Environments: Comparing Data Representation Granularity to Handle Environment Complexity in IJAIED 27 (2)
- Understanding Attention to Adaptive Hints in Educational Games: An Eye-tracking Study in IJAIED 23: "Best of ITS 2012"
- Commentary on: “Toward Computer-Based Support of MetaCognitive Skills: a Computational Framework to Coach Self Explanation” in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Toward Computer-Based Support of Meta-Cognitive Skills: a Computational Framework to Coach Self-Explanation in IJAIED 11 (4)
- Interaction with an Edu-Game: A Detailed Analysis of Student Emotions and Judges’ Perceptions in IJAIED 26 (4)
- Knowledge Elicitation Methods for Affect Modelling in Education in IJAIED 22 (3)
- Scaffolding Meta-Cognitive Skills for Effective Analogical Problem Solving via Tailored Example Selection in IJAIED 20 (2)