Arthur C. GraesserUniversity of Memphis
- Predicting Affective States expressed through an Emote-Aloud Procedure from AutoTutor's Mixed- Initiative Dialogue in IJAIED 16 (1)
- Overhearing Dialogues and Monologues in Virtual Tutoring Sessions: Effects on Questioning and Vicarious Learning in IJAIED 11 (3): "Part I of the Special Issue on Analysing Educational Dialogue Interaction "
- Designing educational software around questioning in IJAIED 3 (2)
- Simulating Human Tutor Dialog Moves in AutoTutor in IJAIED 12 (1): "Part II of the Special Issue on Analysing Educational Dialogue Interaction"
- Inducing and Tracking Confusion with Contradictions during Complex Learning in IJAIED 22 (2): "Best of AIED 2011 - Part 2"
- Teaching Tactics and Dialog in AutoTutor in IJAIED 12 (3): "Special Issue on Modelling Teaching "
- Special Issue on the Generalized Intelligent Framework for Tutoring (GIFT): Creating a Stable and Fl in IJAIED 28 (2)
- AutoTutor and Family: A Review of 17 Years of Natural Language Tutoring in IJAIED 24 (4)
- Conversations with AutoTutor Help Students Learn in IJAIED 26 (1)