Kenneth KoedingerCarnegie Mellon University
- Component-Based Construction of a Science Learning Space in IJAIED 10 (3): "'Best of ITS 98' Special Issue "
- Adaptive Intelligent Support to Improve Peer Tutoring in Algebra in IJAIED 24 (1): "Intelligent Support for Learning in Groups"
- Help Helps, But Only So Much: Research on Help Seeking with Intelligent Tutoring Systems in IJAIED 26 (1)
- Studying the Effect of a Competitive Game Show in a Learning by Teaching Environment in IJAIED 23: "Best of ITS 2012"
- Problem Order Implications for Learning in IJAIED 23: "Best of ITS 2012"
- An architecture for plug-in tutor agents in IJAIED 7 (3)
- A Measurement Model of Microgenetic Transfer for Improving Instructional Outcomes in IJAIED 25 (3)
- Expanding the Model-Tracing Architecture: A 3rd Generation Intelligent Tutor for Algebra Symbolization in IJAIED 18 (2)
- Intelligent Tutoring Goes To School in the Big City in IJAIED 8 (1)
- Toward Meta-cognitive Tutoring: A Model of Help Seeking with a Cognitive Tutor in IJAIED 16 (2): "Special Issue "Best of ITS 2004" "
- An Interview Reflection on “Intelligent Tutoring Goes to School in the Big City” in IJAIED 26 (1)
- The Difficulty Factors Approach to the Design of Lessons in Intelligent Tutor Curricula in IJAIED 17 (4)
- Preface for 19 (2) in IJAIED 19 (2): "Authoring Intelligent Tutoring Systems"
- A New Paradigm for Intelligent Tutoring Systems: Example-Tracing Tutors in IJAIED 19 (2): "Authoring Intelligent Tutoring Systems"
- Teaching the Teacher: Tutoring SimStudent Leads to More Effective Cognitive Tutor Authoring in IJAIED 25 (1)
International Journal of Artificial Intelligence Volume
19 (2): "Authoring Intelligent Tutoring Systems"